Toddler (18months -2years)
* Weekly theme-based curriculum provides a variety of age
appropriate learning activities, such as stories, songs and art.
* Daily group activities foster your child's social development and
* Nurturing staff help your child begin to develop self-help skills and
independence as they prepare for preschool.
Preschool/Pre-K (3 years - 5 years)
* Weekly theme-based curriculum incorporates literacy and stories,
mathematics, social studies, art and gross motor skills.
* Developmentally-appropriate classroom learning centers allow children
to learn through play, while teacher-led activities extend
your child's daily learning.
* Qualified teachers strive to help each child reach developmental
milestones and work towards school readiness.
Before and After School Care
(North Canton School Students in Grades K - 5)
* Art, gross motor skills, homework help, group activities and age
appropriate activity centers are offered daily.
* Children are bussed to and from Clearmont, Northwood, Orchard Hill
and Greentown via North Canton school buses.
Summer Day Camp (Completed Grades K - 5)
* Children participate in a variety of fun activities including art, outdoor
play, games and sports while making friends and staying active.
* Special theme days and weekly walking or bus trips included.